"degree" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To a certain degree, a number of their points hit home, and we said so.
- After a few weeks, to one degree or another, all the children had.
- But so far, at least, that has not happened to a great degree.
- She did see the system, and that made her feel better, to a degree.
- Its nice to see something like this come out, I had lost my interest in games to a degree.
- And it seems to work, at least to a degree.
- And then you've got control over it to a great degree.
- As the years passed, they moved away from each other to a greater or less degree.
- All the way up to 30 degrees, maybe even 40.
- They're saying we'll be back down to five degrees within the week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.