"date" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not just his release date but what he was going to do.
- The release date of the book has just been set.
- The release date was set for the summer of 2004.
- Development is still under way and no release date has been set.
- No release date for the single has been set yet.
- The release date would be in the summer of 2013.
- The new release date was to be in the Fall of 2006.
- A release date has not been made yet for the film.
- No word of a release date has been made public yet.
- No release date for the new record has been set.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.