"date" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most have an expiration date, but a few do not.
- It was beyond the expiration date, but she didn't particularly care.
- The most important things needed are the card number and the expiration date.
- I asked whether she wanted the expiration date of my card, or me.
- That is long past the expiration date for American foreign policies these days.
- Now I'm starting to see it doesn't have an expiration date.
- The expiration date on the pack read three months from now.
- Every child safety seat will have an expiration date on it.
- Beyond the expiration date, most foods should not be used.
- The law passed on Sept. 8 has no expiration date.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.