"data" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The data could be transmitted in any place around the world.
- They should allow you to design a system that will transmit data.
- In their defense, Apple didn't say that no data is transmitted to them.
- "I don't know how much more they can do to make sure the data is transmitted accurately and quickly."
- Ten minutes later the data had been transmitted to Moscow.
- The technologies used to transmit voice and data are similar, he said.
- It's a technology that we can use today for quickly transmitting data.
- We will transmit further data if a fire mission is required.
- This means that data can now be transmitted in both directions at the same time.
- Unfortunately it could only be used once, but still, wouldn't you get to transmit data?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.