"data" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the 60s computers began being used to process economic data.
- Anyone who processes personal data and that means almost everyone.
- He became captivated with the idea of how people might process data in the future.
- Ofsted does not process personal data about children at school.
- Then I saw one computer still on, its screen bright, data being processed as we watched.
- It involves providing some basic details about your business and how you process personal data.
- And the agency still processes data much as it did when its first computer system became fully operational in 1965.
- Last year, more than 1,000 patents for processing financial and management data were approved, up from 200 in 1997.
- However, some technologies cannot process or carry data fast enough for sufficiently high frame rates.
- That was easier when a computer's main function was to process data.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.