"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current pope has made something like 100 apologies so far.
- In calling the church to an accounting with its past, the current pope has not been perfect.
- Once again, however, the current Pope seems to have escaped easy categorization.
- The current pope is obviously a deep and holy man; but that makes his hostility even more painful.
- All this is supervised by a very small group of church officials and without the specific knowledge of the current Pope.
- Since then, the elected monarch of the Vatican City state has been the current pope.
- "I'd been reading the papers and noticed the current pope was accused of being the hard guy for the last pope," he said.
- This group claims that the current Pope (as well, perhaps, as some of his immediate predecessors) were not legitimate.
- Blessed by the current pope, these boys.
- Then, chuckling himself: "Not that the current pope doesn't deserve it, mind you, from all I've heard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.