"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In particular, they point to a sharp jump in its current liabilities.
- The Republican proposal would require corporations to leave at least 25 percent more than needed to meet their pension plans' current liabilities.
- Under the proposed rules, companies would have to start accounting for that burden as a current liability and cost of doing business.
- He said that the current unfunded liability was about $500 million.
- The item therefore conforms to the definition of a current liability.
- It is usually expressed as a ratio or a percentage of current liabilities.
- On 30 June 2009 the group had €762 million invested capital (net of current liabilities).
- Working capital is the difference between current assets and current liabilities.
- In return, the name is absolved of current and future liabilities from Lloyd's.
- The maximum amount will be based on current or anticipated liabilities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.