"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current debt at the campaign committee is $1.68 million, a spokesman for the committee said.
- For example, it won't help us reduce our current debt.
- Yes, maybe past governments do have responsibility for at least some of the current debt.
- But adding $20 billion to Iraq's current foreign debt is not the answer.
- We are owed about $200,000, which, God willing, will be collected over the next six weeks; our current debt is more than that.
- There are many variables involved, including the size of the family, its credit history, cash on hand and current debts.
- The proceeds will be used to retire current debt under the company's credit lines.
- The other is that borrowing $800 million will only make the state's current debt worse.
- Its current debt of $1.8 billion is down from $3 billion in 1988.
- It provides general evidence that contemporary art's current debt to popular culture is immense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.