"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I asked him what he thought of the current scandal at Washington City.
- Some figures in current scandals have also shown an eye for real estate.
- But some experts think that may be changing under the weight of the current scandals.
- Now, both his friends and opponents are wondering about the impact of the current scandal.
- The current scandal involves the way the board and the president have used their power.
- What Cooper did with that cash is at the heart of the current scandal.
- Does she see parallels between 1987 and the current scandal?
- But none of those cases compare to the current scandal.
- Now there is concern that the current scandal might send men a new signal.
- He disputes that the ads played a role in the current scandal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.