"crawl" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In horrible pain now, Paul began to crawl slowly toward the bathroom.
- The dry grass was about a foot above his head as he crawled slowly on.
- He crawled over the edge of the coffin and slowly let himself down to a cold, stone floor.
- I crawled slowly, trying not to move bushes and reveal my position.
- A moment later he was under the wire, and crawling slowly away from the light.
- He crawled slowly along the roof away from the duke's window.
- Jim crawled slowly to his feet and looked about him.
- And then he crawled slowly over the edge of the ditch.
- Rock held on and slowly crawled for the ring break.
- She crawled slowly in the direction of where she'd last seen the light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.