"crawl" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When she got herself under control, one of them crawled forward.
- I had turned back around and was crawling forward again.
- Still on my hands and knees, I crawled forward a step.
- Several began crawling forward using the cover of the rocks.
- As we crawled forward over the broken surface I was able to get a good look at them.
- It lost the use of its back legs but still tried to crawl forward.
- Keep it moving like that as you start to crawl forward.
- After a moment, when no one came down, she continued to crawl forward.
- Would they crawl forward in darkness, feeling their way along, perhaps for days?
- After a moment she pushed herself up again and crawled forward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.