"crawl" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few made it, most were cut down a second time as they crawled away.
- God, she wanted to crawl away to bed and end this night now.
- Tried to crawl away and leave my body to die.
- The old man on the ground gave another cry and tried to crawl away.
- The man was crawling away and taking off his armor.
- I screamed and tried to crawl away but he had me by the face.
- The very thought of it made her want to crawl away and hide.
- After all, a dead rat could not crawl away by itself.
- The three of us crawl toward Jessica ten feet away.
- The stores were dark and the people had crawled away to their houses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.