"control" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By law, a husband had complete control of his wife.
- He always seemed in complete control of everything and everyone around him.
- But those men had not been under open and complete control then.
- But I like the idea of having complete control myself.
- I could almost feel their moment, complete control, everybody doing what they were told, even the teachers.
- But someone who, in turn, must be under our complete control.
- A very few minutes, however, gave her complete control of herself.
- She looked like a woman in complete control of herself.
- The last time I was able to get complete control.
- We can have the technology to give people complete control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.