"construction" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is the author of the first books about railroad construction ever written in Russian.
- Some think the valley needs the money the railroad construction would bring, because beef prices have dropped.
- At that time, all the region had rich resources, necessary to the railroad construction.
- It is believed that the railroad construction started earlier in the 1880s.
- The railroad construction gave the momentum to the population and exploitation of these areas.
- Then he became a contractor, and took part in railroad constructions.
- Due to railroad construction in the mid-19th century, many immigrants, especially Irish, moved to the area.
- From 1879 to 1882 there had been a boom in railroad construction.
- The railroad construction was completed during the winter of 1893.
- There followed a boom period of railroad construction in eastern Massachusetts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.