"construction" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The construction of houses began in this area around 1998.
- He quickly became a leading figure in the construction of roads and houses.
- The capacity was expanded to 570 with the construction of two more houses in the late 1960s.
- It remained a farm until 1942 when construction of houses began.
- The explosion in population caused much construction of houses and schools.
- This is one of the oldest technologies for house construction in the world.
- But, after a summer of working with a contractor, he found the house construction appealing.
- But they were too late to block construction of more than a dozen houses that don't meet the new standards.
- The plan called for construction of more than 1,000 houses along the new waterway.
- The village expanded in the later 20th century with the construction of modern houses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.