"complex" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The high school now has a sports complex named after him.
- Right from the start, there was the idea of having a new sports complex in the area.
- A field house was recently added to the sports complex.
- In the early 1990s the new sports complex was built and completed.
- There is a sports complex in Gore named after him.
- There are 1,350 students, and the campus has an 11-acre sports complex.
- The sports complex will create a strong southern anchor for the city.
- There are also views over the main playing fields and sports complex to the south.
- After thinking it over, the partners proposed building a sports complex there.
- Some of the leading ideas for island include a theme park and a sports complex.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.