"community" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had never seen any of their music available on record before, and the album was well received within the Native community.
- Some native communities were divided over which side to support in the war.
- We've tried to talk with, and not at, Native communities.
- This brought much hardship to the Native communities, the 1840s being a particularly bad time.
- Many native communities were divided over which side to support in the war and others wanted to remain neutral.
- To shatter them would maintain the fear level in the rest of the Native community.
- These Mourning wars were a means to replace the dead within a native community.
- Then talk to the Native American community and get their perspective.
- As a result, these diseases created a sense of urgency to replace the dead within native communities.
- Most cities at the time were built within an existing Native American community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.