"command" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That brings us right back to me commanding a company.
- Trent was commissioned as a captain and commanded a company, then likely 25-40 men.
- He also raised and commanded a cavalry company in Monterey.
- Martin had never got more than three stripes on his sleeve during the war, but he'd commanded a company for a while.
- He was promoted captain in 1914 and commanded a company.
- Next, he commanded a company of foot soldiers in Poland.
- By 1865 he was a captain commanding a full company of the 34th Regiment.
- I will try to do as you ask - to command a company of your men.
- Boone was at last released from Scott's staff to command a company.
- How could he command a company, once it was known?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.