"coin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He reached into a pouch on his belt and drew out several golden coins.
- He reached into his pocket and removed a handful of golden coins.
- Mark went to her, and put his golden coin into her hand.
- At last, I ran my left fingers over the golden coins.
- There was nothing in the room except a great heap of golden coins.
- He hated himself for thinking that, but it didn't stop the image of golden coins from flashing into his mind.
- In it, a father leaves his son to care for a dancing snake that gives golden coins.
- As each drop struck the floor it became a coin, bright and golden.
- She placed the golden coin, flashing in the lamps set on either side of the door, into his hand.
- I want you to pay for things with beautiful, shiny golden coins, stacks of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.