"coin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2002, a commemorative coin was released for the same.
- Yet many commemorative coins were on sale here the other day.
- Commemorative coins of $1 through to $1,000 were struck in this period.
- Almost every nation in the world have issued commemorative coins.
- The same design also was used on the 2001 Smithsonian commemorative coin.
- A commemorative coin of him, was released in August 2010.
- This means that the commemorative coins made of gold and silver cannot be used as money in other countries.
- One card was included with every phone order after the launch of the commemorative coin.
- Since 1996 several commemorative coins for collectors have been issued.
- As a rule, euro countries may each issue only one €2 commemorative coin per year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.