"close" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He won't close his eyes in case you do something to him.
- Up to 9,000 more are expected to close in the next three years.
- The companies said they expected the deal to close in the second half of 2005.
- The deal will close in 6 to 12 months, one person said.
- The deal is now expected to close in early May.
- They are both likely to close in the near future.
- Then she closed the door in his face and left him on the step outside.
- He closed his eyes for the first time in four days.
- The group of us closed in a little around the car.
- Without another word he closed the door in my face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.