"clean" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That can't be good for his girlfriend's squeaky clean image!
- He used the article to get away from his squeaky clean image.
- Officials said they hoped to give the force "a clean image."
- But it's not always possible to get a clean image.
- To keep up with Masina, one needs a bright, clean image.
- The incident may have affected the clean image of Ma and his political future.
- As a leader he is popular in masses and has a clean image with no criminal case.
- It was not released due to concerns about harming Smith's clean image.
- The idea of interest seems to have a clean and rational image.
- Although dominant in its activities, the government has a clean, corruption-free image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.