"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Had I made different choices, some of those dead would be alive.
- In starting the game, there are only up to 4 different choices.
- In 1947-49, the two huge countries made very different choices.
- "There are a lot of different choices for people to make."
- We stand for a different choice, made long ago, on the day of our founding.
- Instead a different choice is being made, for a future that will look something like this.
- And if they don't, parents should get the money to make a different choice.
- How high does the price have to go before people make a different choice?
- The entire process was then repeated with a different choice of test data each time.
- "And then I disappointed you by making a different choice."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.