"check" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ask your banker how many good checks come into the bank for every bad check.
- At most, two or three times a month a bad check gets by us.
- He wrote them $39,600 in bad checks on an account that had an average balance of $60.
- A bad check for more than $500 is considered a felony in Georgia.
- Two-thirds of Americans said they had paid at least some attention to the news about the bad checks.
- "The serious part is people using them to write bad checks."
- They may open a bank account in your name and write bad checks.
- The report said 34 unidentified members had written bad checks of at least $1,000 every month for the year ending on June 30, 1990.
- Members' bad checks would be sent to the ethics committee for investigation, he added.
- When somebody passed a bad check and had to make good on it, he'd naturally like to secure himself against the future.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.