"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Memorizing Shakespeare and then reciting passages in celebrity voices can't be easy.
- The changes from celebrity voice cloning promise to be more sweeping.
- During the ride's first two years in operation, the park played recordings for the winning train, which sometimes included local celebrity voices.
- The former hold music - which was replaced briefly by celebrity voices making public service announcements about New York - has been excised.
- As for plot, there are several, and also the usual complement of celebrity voices and peppy pop songs.
- With the usual celebrity voices, including Bruce Willis as Spike the dog.
- Blindlight has drafted and brokered over 500 deals for the use of celebrity voices in games.
- He became a celebrity voice for the civil rights movement, devoting his time and talent to lectures, interviews and television appearances.
- He says he does not like those stupid celebrity voices in the cabs.
- One wrinkle to the use of celebrity voices is that almost always, the famous name behind the famous voice goes unidentified.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.