"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There are more tracks than I can brush away in five days."
- I hesitated, then brushed the answer away with a wave of my hand.
- He brushed the blood away with his long fingers, but there was no wound.
- Even with the sand brushed away it was hard to see the flags.
- The smoke looked like cotton or snow, something he could just brush away.
- Her fingers brushed away the fine lines he had intentionally added.
- They had either been run over or brushed away.
- Then he seemed to find some lint on his suit to brush away.
- A lot of spots came out tonight that I thought we had brushed away.
- When it was brushed away, nothing could be read of the writings carved into the stone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.