"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He lowered himself, feeling the 4928The Ball Is Open" rough brush of hair.
- The campers were then taught how to refine the wool with a carder, a kind of rough brush, an activity that Ms. Hegginson compared to brushing tangled hair.
- He clung in fear to the smell of furry grape leaves, to the rough brush of bark, to the sound of the hooting owl.
- Then Sirelba broke from the path, scrambling through the rough brush, heedless of the scratches.
- When we left the road, there were many times when we had to dismount and lead our horses through wet, rough brush that scratched and slapped.
- But her prey remained quiet and out of sight, nestled in the rough brush at the base of the strand of eucalyptus.
- They came among trees again, pines, rough brush, sometime outcroppings of black rock.
- The rough brush of beards had sprung up during the night and eye makeup had been smeared from crying.
- The rough brush of beard was a stunning contrast to the softness of his lips.
- Jake moved and she felt the rough brush of his tongue against her belly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.