"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A bit like a lawnmower pulled by a quad bike, it has a coarse rotating brush which whisks the seed heads and ripe seeds into a hopper.
- It had an unremarkable shoreline, and was forested with scrubby trees and coarse brush.
- From somewhere beyond Gersen's range of vision came a heavy-shouldered man with a thick neck, narrow head, a coarse yellow brush of hair and white eyes.
- The barren soil makes for poor growth conditions and most of the ground vegetation in the forests is coarse brush.
- Paint can be dragged along the surface by coarse brush to intertwine and encrust, or poured to congeal and clot.
- For the last four kilometers, the old Russian's "secret tunnel" had been aboveground: When the cart got too near the walls, Wili could feel wet leaves and coarse netting brush against him.
- His two character portraits, fundamentalist and protean, are painted with a coarse brush.
- Sart came back with a large jar of water, cloths, coarse brushes and a box of fine white sand.
- She dragged the best dress onto Lyra's skinny frame, tugged it straight, fished a bit of red ribbon out of the tangle in a drawer, and brushed Lyra's hair with a coarse brush.
- After several hundred yards, they reached a small clearing that jutted out into the coarse brush.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.