"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus does a near brush with death heighten one's appreciation of the humbler things of life.
- But it was her own near brush with committing the crime of xenocide that has had the greater effect on her moral reasoning.
- But then what kind of survival show would it be without a near brush with death?
- After a near brush with defeat, the final skull is at last put in its resting place, and the energy of the raging ghosts disappears.
- It seemed as if the near brush with death had lightened B'Elanna's outlook on life a little this morning.
- When everything checked out okay, he stood up, feeling only a little bit sore from his near brush with death.
- He'd counseled enough husks of formerly good physicians to know, and had been through his own near brush with the flame.
- It hadn't absorbed all of the impact, though, and he would have a bruise to show for his near brush with death.
- Brenda Kay, meanwhile, has a couple of near brushes with death.
- Of course, the near brush with the record has some investors worried.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.