"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until the 20th century, the calligraphy brush was the dominant writing instrument.
- Some were just as handy with a calligraphy brush as others were with swords and spears.
- The kanji characters were typically written with a calligraphy brush (fude) and ink.
- Kabazaiku clocks, storage containers, calligraphy brushes, and sword sheathes are also produced.
- I found my son's satchel and his calligraphy brushes and that's all I have now.
- Riko Narumi had trouble with the large calligraphy brush, which weighs 20kg.
- He is green with a white belly and a purple mane, and is often depicted holding a calligraphy brush.
- Gabriel summoned Psyche and picked a large calligraphy brush.
- Man wields his calligraphy brush, Mo his sword.
- When he came back, he was carrying an assortment of paintbrushes, from the finest calligraphy brush to one that was almost an inch across.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.