"brush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- (Not long ago, their colt, Broad Brush, won the $1 million Santa Anita Handicap.)
- "It turned out to be a match race," said Whittingham, who watched Ferdinand lose the same race by a nose to Broad Brush in 1987.
- Despite that, it was an impressive showing for Mongoose, a 4-year-old son of Broad Brush.
- Ferdinand, who won the Kentucky Derby as a 3-year-old, lost major races to Broad Brush and Snow Chief early last year.
- The Californians, led by Ferdinand, Snow Chief and Broad Brush, had been considered a much stronger group.
- In 1987, Waquoit beat Broad Brush in a thrilling race.
- By post time, though, Broad Brush, the nation's leading handicap horse, was the narrow choice despite carrying from 10 to 22 pounds more than his six opponents.
- He gained the lead with a few strides to go as King's Swan outfinished Broad Brush for second.
- Variety Road, timed in 1:49 for the mile and an eighth, beat Broad Brush by a neck.
- Turning for home, Snow Chief and Broad Brush were virtually head-and-head, with Variety Road about three lengths back before making his final charge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.