"bomb" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The people who decided to drop the bomb, I'm not sure they knew its power.
- I was able to look at her for the first time since she dropped the bomb.
- If it ever gets to a physical point with a new relationship, then yeah, I'm going to have to drop the bomb.
- At least no one's going to drop a bomb on me.
- Then everything that had happened came to her like a bomb being dropped.
- Within the museum is a history of the city before the bomb was dropped.
- And most of all, he had been with his family when the bombs were dropped.
- "But what about the things that would have happened the next day if the bomb hadn't been dropped?"
- "So these people would have to drop the bomb to set it off?"
- After three days, he decided to try dropping the bomb on her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.