"board" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All of those plans must now go by the board.
- To call one man in meant all his other work had to go by the board for a matter of months.
- Still, the decision by the union's board was only six to five.
- We used to play golf, but went by the board when he moved.
- Maybe the ground assault had gone by the board as well.
- The move by the board comes at a sensitive time for the company.
- It is not that *all* rules go by the board.
- Officials of the space agency said that they had started to address the issues raised today by the board.
- But like so many old norms in American politics, that one has gone by the board.
- But the events of those dark winter days in 2001 must have meant anything normal going by the board.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.