"board" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He should also get his own people on the board.
- Now she had a chance to watch them in action on the board.
- But our defense doesn't put all the points on the board.
- He sat on the board from 1917 until his death in 1933.
- She held each office on the board more than once.
- I think we're going to put points on the board.
- They can only move after all 15 have been put on the board.
- In the two games, he put 22 points on the board.
- Between 1991 and 1996 he was on the board of 1.
- So I finally gave up and sat down on the board.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.