"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I'll never again use a manly baseball metaphor.
- I should have known where the baseball metaphor was headed: the player running to second eventually slides under her skirt.
- No baseball metaphors, for example, as those can be confusing for foreigners.
- It might be difficut to duplicate the effect with a baseball metaphor.
- "To use a baseball metaphor, it's like walking the winning run," he said recently.
- How appropriate that Judge Roberts, in his opening statement, used a baseball metaphor.
- "But he has a weak arm," said the captain, still in a mood for baseball metaphors.
- Aware that the World Series is approaching, he reached for a baseball metaphor.
- He regularly inserted baseball metaphors and baseball stories into his presidential campaign.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.