"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the age of 38, he summed up his attitude toward his job with a baseball analogy.
- Marc Migliore of Smithtown can relate to baseball analogies.
- That shouldn't be surprising, Parcells suggested, using a baseball analogy.
- As he often does, he used baseball analogies even while talking somberly about what he called the "largest questions of how we live together on this planet."
- As for his life, he said, "to use a baseball analogy, it's like being a starting pitcher who has to start every day, with no reliever."
- Top aides to Mr. Aspin used a baseball analogy to describe their situation.
- I like to use the baseball analogy and say we're in a pennant race and two teams won't make it.
- But I'm not really sure if the baseball analogy holds true, frankly.
- Mr. Burdette says the baseball analogy is an apt one because there are definite differences in skills between rookies and double A entrepreneurs.
- Mr. Yunich relied on baseball analogies as often as a sportscaster - but he came by it honestly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.