"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Throughout the 1930s, Wheaties increased in popularity with its sponsorship of baseball broadcasting, and by the end of the decade, nearly a hundred radio stations carried Wheaties sponsored events.
- Spend time with his family, maybe do some baseball broadcasting.
- After his dismissal by the Yankees in 1966, Barber retired from baseball broadcasting.
- The Ford C. Frick Award, honoring excellence in baseball broadcasting, has been presented at the induction ceremonies since 1978.
- Gene Elston, who won the Ford C. Frick award for baseball broadcasting, recalled Ted Williams's remarks in his induction ceremony in 1966.
- "Well, you know our network reaches into 14 states," he said in "Voices of the Game," a history of baseball broadcasting.
- Jerry Coleman, the longtime voice of the San Diego Padres, was presented with the Ford C. Frick Award for contributions to baseball broadcasting.
- Earlier that year, Dudley received the Ford C. Frick Award for contributions to baseball broadcasting.
- The amount of money involved in baseball broadcasting was growing.
- On February 22, 2007, Matthews was selected as the 2007 recipient of the Ford C. Frick Award, presented annually for major contributions to baseball broadcasting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.