"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the late-but-unlamented Baseball Network also blared that message across its television openings.
- Things got so bad for The Baseball Network that even local broadcasters objected to its operations.
- The World Series decision "has to be discussed soon, along with the future of the Baseball Network."
- The other option, he added, would be for the Baseball Network's advertisers to postpone their spending until the season resumes.
- The Baseball Network is expected to formally end today.
- Whether the Baseball Network will throw a strike, or strike out, is unclear.
- The Baseball Network will surely suffer from the replacement-player scenario.
- We start with a dig at The Baseball Network.
- In 1994 and 1995 he worked for the Baseball Network.
- The nuttiness will end soon because The Baseball Network is about done.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.