"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's like when Michael came back from baseball, nobody knew what he was going to do then.
- Following the season, he retired from baseball at 29 years of age.
- He went 11-10 in 1986 and then retired from baseball.
- He retired from professional baseball after 1942, at age 43.
- He then retired from baseball and began his career in the insurance business.
- If he in fact had done the first, he'd be suspended for a year from baseball.
- He retired from baseball before the 1953 season, and did not play with any professional team during that time.
- But now city officials have taken major steps back from baseball because of all the uncertainty.
- She won just 1 more game in 1946 and 1947 before retiring from professional baseball.
- "It's been very interesting," he said of the time away from baseball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.