"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1969 to 1976 he headed the university seminars, an organization that includes nearly 80 scholars and authorities from many fields.
- The act included specific restrictions and authorities regarding the use of funds appropriated.
- It does not include public domestic authorities or public foreign authorities.
- It is therefore crucial that antiterrorism efforts include local authorities.
- There were also political complications, in so far as the government wished to avoid criteria for rate-capping which might include Conservative-controlled authorities.
- Organisations which responded included statutory agencies, local authorities, businesses and various representative groups.
- These discussions grew to include other authorities, transport operators and government.
- This must include the fishermen, national authorities and scientists, and the Figueiredo report later today will deal with that.
- I agree to the visa ban being extended to include other authorities and personalities in Belarus.
- The authority of the head of an executive agency to conduct an acquisition of information technology includes several general and specific authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.