"assign" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They can also assign global names to any object.
- There are 18 streets that have been assigned names.
- To these composite characters he assigned real names, including Putnam's.
- However none of the peaks in this range has been assigned individual names, at least officially.
- For years it has been trying to assign names and identities to the remains, to give their families some finality.
- Some roads are assigned different names from those that they have in reality.
- In a dream world he would have real power to assign names to the boxes on the wall!
- In a sense, they're assigned names as we are rank titles, he thought.
- The Broadway production in 1982 made many different choices with assigning names to roles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.