"aside" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One or the other of us would have to step aside.
- But they are not happy at being asked to step aside.
- For the good of the party you have to step aside.
- I mean, they've had their time, now step aside and give somebody else a chance.
- Before she could step aside, he put a hand on her arm.
- I just decided to step aside at that particular point in time.
- Yet, were he to step aside, or let himself be killed, nothing would change.
- Now let us say you find this better man, and I step aside.
- "And I do think there was some pressure from the top for him to step aside."
- But the Council does not have the power to order the chief to step aside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.