"aside" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He drew aside to let her pass into the room.
- He sat on the edge of her bed; she drew aside to make room for him.
- Two cars were drawing aside, each to let the other pass.
- That should be enough to draw aside all significant opposition.
- Then the guards drew aside to the right and the left.
- She moved to the window, and drew aside the curtain.
- Then she found her way across to the window and drew aside the curtain.
- The dark trees drew aside, and ahead they could see the path going almost straight forward.
- The curtains of his bed were drawn aside, I tell you, by a hand.
- He simply rose to his feet and drew aside to give place to those who were approaching.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.