"aside" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He rolled aside, not quite ready to look at her face.
- The stone has been rolled aside, and you are born again.
- Very quickly the door silently rolled aside and a nurse came in.
- Pain struck suddenly as a blow sent her head rolling aside.
- Both door panels rolled aside without any manipulation by the soldiers.
- And an eternity later, the outside door on the airlock rolled aside.
- Abruptly she ripped her hand out of Eve's and tried to roll aside.
- The doors rolled aside and the soldiers stomped in again.
- He dropped to the floor, rolled aside as one sword came down, and shot his left foot into the first man's stomach.
- The passageway ended in another stone door, which was also rolled aside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.