"aside" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could not leap aside: Min stood right behind him.
- The man tried to leap aside, but he wasn't fast enough.
- His own men saw the dragon coming and leaped aside.
- The stable boys at the horses' heads leaped aside and we were off.
- The giant Rover leapt back and aside, then came at it again.
- Once I had to leap aside and strike off the head of a bull as it charged.
- The mount squealed in pain, tried too late to leap aside.
- But just as he let go, the man looked up, then started to leap aside.
- And if the man leapt aside, what would happen?
- They leapt aside, and began to prowl around the tree.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.