"appeal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Court officials said the appeal would be heard next week.
- Despite running for two years, the appeal was never heard in court.
- The stock will continue to trade over the market while the appeal is heard.
- I hope these appeals will be heard and put into practice.
- The appeal was heard on 11 & 12 April 2012.
- "What will they do with the woman if I don't hear her appeal?"
- Boston will have to wait until his appeal is heard.
- A judge will rule on whether the appeal may be heard.
- But agreed that he could be held until an appeal was heard.
- That appeal was heard between the 10th and 19th of July.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.