"acquire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He started acquiring books in eight languages at the age of 11.
- The charities can then use their points to acquire books.
- They are looking to acquire books for a list, to make money, move forward, to keep their jobs.
- She also began acquiring books for both the patients and the medical staff.
- The mission expanded quickly, and by December 1748, the group had decided to acquire books as well.
- Agents are more influential, in many cases, than the editors who acquire books.
- Black was beaten, among other times, when he acquired books to learn to read.
- She had begun acquiring books in 1889 and continued to do so throughout her lifetime.
- He will help acquire Russian books and oversee their translation.
- The business was me: acquiring, publishing and selling professional books for teachers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.