"accurate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Is everything I see on the images an accurate picture of my weather?
- All I'm trying to do is give you an accurate picture of what's going on out here.
- So you have to separate the two parts of the industry to get an accurate picture.
- I do not say it was an accurate picture, or even a very complete one.
- He simply doesn't feel like you get an accurate picture of the games being shown.
- Once again, common sense had failed to present an accurate picture of this world.
- Then you'll have a reasonably accurate picture of what's going on.
- These elements must be included if we are to have an accurate picture of Europe in the year 2010.
- It's their business to get an accurate picture, I tell her.
- It is an accurate and not a very pretty picture she presents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.