"able" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both are led by the brightest, most able of our young men.
- "With that said, I'm not sure he was the most able lawyer in his family."
- There is, or should be, only one criterion: we want to the best and most able people.
- "In any case, there are things at least as important to be done down here, and so those most able to do them have come."
- He had been described as being the most able leader of the Pacific island states.
- In many ways birds are the most able to do this of the higher animals.
- Put simply, the most able among us have decided to structure the system so that they can take advantage of everyone else.
- We want the most able at university, not random rich people who couldn't get in the first time.
- "Yes, of course, the people most able to deal with the situation. "
- He'd always been the one being with whom she'd felt most able to relax.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.