"able" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Barely able to stand, the man tried to help his wife.
- I was a human, a baby barely able to walk.
- He was barely able to walk when they reached the bottom.
- "I'm barely able to control myself up here, let alone when the game comes."
- I looked out the window again, barely able to keep my eyes open.
- At times you've been barely able to put one foot in front of another.
- On the morning of the third day he was barely able to stand, and still they came.
- He looked at his watch and was barely able to read it.
- As it was, they were barely able to make themselves speak of them.
- Mark did the same, barely able to read the screen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.